New materials will now once again be offered to anyone who continues to play World of WarCraft Classic: Blizzard has made Fall of the Lich King available in Wrath Classic!
Thanks to the new update, you can get a lot of new content in World of WarCraft: Wrath of the Lich King Classic, because now you can start a new raid using Icecrown Castle and overthrow the Lich King Arthas Menethil, the fallen prince of Lordaeron. . The patch is the latest major content update for Wrath Classic.
In addition to the raid, there are also three new dungeons, with “Defense Protocol Gamma” a new difficulty level for Titan Rune Towers, a new PvP season and some quality of life improvements. An official overview of the most important features can be found below:
- New Raid: Icecrown Castle
- Take the fight to Arthas himself and defeat his most powerful allies as you ascend to the Icecrown Citadel in this iconic 12-boss raid.
- Change from the original look of the raid: All wings are open from the start!
- New dungeons
- Three dungeons offer new challenges and stories before players encounter Arthas in the Icecrown Citadel:
- The soul formulates
- Saron Pit
- Meditation halls
- New difficulty level in Titan Rune: Defense Protocol Gamma dungeons
- Players can use the Titan Rune system to increase the difficulty of their dungeons. Defense Protocol Gamma allows players to obtain 10-player raid rewards from the previous raid set.
- PvP Season 8
- Fighters in Arena will be able to purchase Season 7 gear at discounted prices in preparation for a new rank.
- New quality of life features
- Random dungeon browser: Automated dungeon queues to quickly create combos (works with Titan Rune dungeons too!)
- Quest Assistant: Players can now see quest givers and points of interest on the map.
- Groups interface: Heirlooms, vehicles, toys, and pets are brought together through the new Collections interface. Additionally, all of these items are now linked to the account.
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”