Skating stars Michele Gysin and Luca De Alibrandini have been a couple for nine years. In the test, we want to know how much they really know about each other.
Swiss all-rounder Michele Gissen (29) and Italian giant slalom specialist Luca De Alibrandini (33) have been a couple since 2014. And what do we know about each other after all these years? We wanted to know and test both. That’s why we asked Giessen nine questions at the start of the season in Sölden and wanted to know from De Alibrandini the next day what his partner answered.
We asked Michel Gissin the following questions:
– What is your favorite movie?
-What emojis do you use most often?
-What is your favorite sport other than skiing?
-What mobile application do you use most often?
-What is your favorite pizza?
-What job would you have had if you had not become a professional skateboarder?
– What is your favorite city?
Describe yourself in one word.
-What is your favorite discipline?
What did Gnessin answer, and above all, what did d’Alibrandini think his partner answered? You can find out in the video above.
🇨🇭 Michel Jessen
- place of birth: Samedan
- birthday: December 5, 1993 (age 29)
- Specialties: everyone
- Greatest successes: Combined 2018 and 2022 Olympic gold, 2022 Olympic bronze in super-G, World Cup silver (2017) and World Cup bronze (2021) combined. 19 World Cup podium finishes, including a slalom win at Semmering in December 2020.
🇮🇹 Luca de Alibrandini
- place of birth: Cles, Italy
- birthday: September 1, 1990 (age 33)
- Specialties: Giant slalom
- Greatest successes: Giant slalom silver at the 2021 World Cup on home soil in Cortina d’Ampezzo, and second place in the December 2021 World Cup in Alta Badia.
“Creator. Troublemaker. Reader. Tv nerd. Proud beer advocate. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Introvert. Certified zombie practitioner. Thinker.”