In the new version of the three classic Tomb Raider adventures, you have to discover the treasures and secrets of ancient times together with Lara Croft. Players face deadly dangers, uncover dangerous legends and solve countless mysteries.
The remake offers newly revised graphics as well as all the games' secret levels; However, it is possible to switch back to the original polygon at any time. Tomb Raider I-III Remastered starring Lara Croftwill be released on February 14, 2024 Digitally in the Nintendo eShop, just in time for Lara's birthday! It's been available for pre-order for some time, and Nintendo made the announcement today Two fresh clothes With us to wear on our adventures with Lara Croft: the Antarctic costume and the swimsuit costume!
With this definitive collection, you'll have access to the full experience with all expansions and secret levels for the first time on modern platforms. The following content is waiting for you:
- Tomb Raider I + Unfinished Business Expansion
- Tomb Raider II + Golden Mask Expansion
- Tomb Raider III + Lost Artifacts Expansion
In official PlayStation Blog PS4 and PS5 features revealed in detail. Among other things, he talks about See crystal dynamics Speak, the Definition of new edition And more than that, which makes the article also worth reading for Nintendo fans.
As Crystal Dynamics continues to expand the Tomb Raider series, it seemed like the perfect time to bring audiences the game that started it all. We wanted to honor the roots of the series while bringing the original games in all their glory to modern audiences.
What would a good balance between preservation and modernization look like? We're calling it Tomb Raider I-III Remastered starring Lara Croft.
Below is an overview of all new and modified items Tomb Raider I-III Remastered starring Lara Croft You will have to provide:
- The game uses the original source code and engine
- It is possible to switch between the redesigned look and the original look
- There are modern control settings inspired by the Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld eras of Tomb Raider (the right stick has full camera control and Lara moves in the right direction depending on the camera position).
- The clunky tank-style controls are still available
- Health Bar Boss
- 3D sprites replace flat 2D sprites
- Of course, the photo mode should not be missing
- Baked and real-time lighting effects
- New models, environments and enemies await us,
- lara croft new model,
- In addition to adjustments to animation, textures and visual effects
PlayStation (and perhaps Xbox too) players have the chance to win over 200 prizes, including a butler lock in the cold room.
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”