Have you always wanted to take on different adventures in a marsupial leather? Then keep the next month free for AWAY: The Survival Series from developer Breaking Walls.
AWAY: The Survival Series makes you the star of your own nature documentary and lets you explore the woods, sneak through your enemies and hunt down your prey while the narrator comments on your every move. far away It is a story-based survival adventure set in a distant future where nature has reclaimed the planet and you, a young marsupial, must save your family. Glide over deep gaps, jump from tree to tree and climb to the top of trees as you explore the wilderness of the future!
You can expect:
- Single player adventures and stories – 5-10 hours of playing.
- Play as a marsupial who must save his family – Continue the main story or complete side quests to discover the secrets of the abandoned world of AWAY.
- The narrator is like in documentary nature.
- Enjoy the magical orchestral soundtrack by award-winning composer Mike Raznik, among others BBCs Life and Planet Earth II mitgewirkt hat.
- Run, jump, climb and glide through an active living world Filled with unique plants, insects and animals.
- Chase Your prey, fight bigger enemies or use stealth and speed to escape from major predators unnoticed.
- Take on the role of other creatures Wild like beetles, lizards, crabs and more!
Breaking Walls is an all-star team of veterans who have worked on successful series such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Far Cry. Breaking Walls has also found Life and Planet Earth II co-creator Mike Raznick who has created an orchestral soundtrack for AWAY: The Survival Series. The result is a natural world that comes alive in amazing detail.
The game will be released digitally on September 28 for PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 and as a physical release on October 1.
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”