Written by Stefan Jans on . Posted in advertisements
Flat games It announced a crowdfunding campaign for two in early 2024 Roll and write Branch of the game Cascadia To start. If the campaign is successful, the games should appear in the fall of 2024. The Roll & Write games aim to From 1 to 4 players And it has playtime 15 to 30 minutes.
Cascadia: Rolling is a series of flip, roll and write games showcasing the habitats and wildlife of the Pacific Northwest. Roll dice at the same time, collect wildlife, and complete habitat cards to populate the different environments in Cascadia. Use special dice dealing actions and dynamic completion cards to unlock powerful combos.
Each version of Cascadia: Rolling offers the following unique content – Owners of both versions can play with 1-8 players on 8 different maps.
- A unique special center template that changes the way each round is played.
- 4 unique environmental cards based on a different region of Cascadia, each with their own gameplay elements.
- 30 unique habitat cards featuring stunning art by Beth Sobel.
- 8 unique cards for advanced players offering unique combinations in each round.
- A unique mini-expansion (available for free to Kickstarter backers) that introduces all-new gameplay elements such as end-game rewards and competitive objectives.
Roll the dice, collect wildlife and nature tiles, complete habitat cards, and fill out your personal eco sheet to create the most harmonious ecosystem in Cascadia.
Although the basic rules are simple, each environmental arc has its own flavour, so no two Cascadia:Rolling games are the same.
Cascadia: flowing rivers Contains unique content designed specifically for the Cascadia River landscape Cascadia: Rolling Hills Visualize the prairie landscape of Cascadia.
Tags: Flip and Write, Game of the Year, Flip and Write, Crowdfunding
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”