As announced by Nintendo Connect, Nintendo is launching now for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Update to version 2.4.0. You can expect eight additional racetracks and three old acquaintances from the Mario Kart series at the start: Kamik from Mario Kart TourAnd Mutant Tyranha from Mario Kart Double Dash!! And Wigler from Mario Kart 7 Get behind the wheel as additional playable characters.
With the start of wave 5 of the augmented path pass, players can Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 88 tracks to choose from. And by the end of this year, eight more will be added with the final Wave 6 – with plenty of ramps, ski jumps, hairpin bends and other chaises. All six waves of the Booster Track Pass expand the racing game with 48 additional tracks at the end.
Players with a paid membership to the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack can access the content at no additional cost. Alternatively, the Booster Track Pass is available for purchase on the Nintendo eShop.
Double cherry cup
- Los Angeles beach party: in this runway Mario Kart Tour The racers race through the city of stars and stars.
- sunset desert: Sandy slopes await players on this race track Mario Kart: Super Circuit.
- Cuba Cape: from Mario Kart Wii This course played with the wonders of water.
- Vancouver wind corridor: The great racing in Vancouver stands out for this one Mario Kart Tour A well-known route is on the agenda.
- Daisy steamerThe first circuit of the Federation Cup promises thrilling races against a sea backdrop and is Mario KartExit fan Mario Kart: Double Dash!! a favour.
- Moon View Street: Fast-paced races in the moonlight await all kart drivers at this circuit, which was held for the first time in Mario Kart Wii to choose from.
- Athena got lost: the fun of racing and historical monuments bear this circuit Mario Kart Tour ready.
- bathroom cycle: particularly clean track in the middle of … bath? Against this backdrop, players race on this brand new track.
Apart from that, version 2.4.0 brings to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe But also a number of general improvements and also fixes several issues. Here is the full newsletter courtesy of Nintendo support page:
- Improved performance of various characters and vehicle combinations.
- Modify the invincibility duration for some characters.
- Adjusted item balance for a race with four or fewer players.
- Red and blue tanks now start warning from a longer distance.
- Red and blue tank warnings are displayed with higher priority over other items.
- The warning is no longer displayed when a Red Tank is chasing another driver.
- Selecting the L/R button in track selection now works via the touchscreen.
- Reduce the possibility of mirror and 200cc racing in world and regional races.
- Fixed a bug where a connection error would occur when a character catches a mutation at the same time Boo-Hoo fetches an item.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not throw the item if it was received at the same time as a bounce back.
- Fixed an issue where Mii character weights did not match real values.
- Fixed a bug where the bullet point warning would not appear in online races.
- Fixed a bug where the car would get stuck between a cliff and a small mushroom on the Mushroom Pass road.
- Fixed an issue where the player on the Riverside Park track would go off the track as Bullet Willi if activated just before the finish.
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”