SRF commentator Oliver Setler looks forward to the Formula 1 premiere in Miami.
There will be another premiere in Formula 1: The Grand Prix will be held in Miami for the first time. Before the race at the US “Sunshine State” we put commentator Oliver Sittler to the test. It answers the following questions:
- How do you explain the hype in Florida (tickets sold out within 40 minutes)?
- So far, the relationship between Formula 1 and the United States has been “complicated” – will it still be a love affair?
- What can you say about the path? Looks like it’s going to be really fast…
- What cars are suitable for the course?
- The US flight between Imola and Barcelona is already on the calendar. Do you expect that from the drivers and the entourage?
- Are you surprised by the good start of the Alfa Romeo season?
SRF broadcasts the race events at the Miami GP as follows:
- Rehabilitation: Saturday, 9:55 PM Live broadcast via SRF Zwei App and SRF Sport
- He runs: Sunday, 8:50 PM, live broadcast via SRF Zwei App and SRF Sport
Sittler has a clear opinion on whether it makes sense to travel to the US between 2 GPs in Europe. “With 23 stops on the GP calendar, you can obviously expect anything from the difference. Personally, I would find a lot of important points about it. It is anything but unsustainable and I don’t know if it fits the modern era.”
“Creator. Troublemaker. Reader. Tv nerd. Proud beer advocate. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Introvert. Certified zombie practitioner. Thinker.”
Hat-trick against Burnley – cheers coach Guardiola
Boxing: Big Chance! Artem Harutyunyan in Las Vegas for the first time | sports
Animal cruelty case in Heffenhofen. “He’s a horse who is still depressed today.”