Street Fighter 6 has been available since June – and now the next additional character is in the program. Capcom has now given AKI an exact release date.
Capcom today announced the launch of new character AKI for the current beat’em-up game Street Fighter 6. The new fighter should be available for the main game starting September 27, 2023 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, and PC (via Steam).
AKI will be the twentieth playable character in Street Fighter 6, after Rashid was previously released as the first post-launch fighter in July. Similar to Rasheed and all future DLC characters, you can play AKI in all three modes – World Tour, Fighting Ground, and Battle Hub.
Starting September 1st at 9:00 AM, the fight card will be “AKI Arrives!” Available for a limited time. open; You can use this to save items and other cosmetic content with the appropriate layout. You can admire AKI while playing for the first time in the new game trailer below.
AKI draws much of its venomous personality and inspiration from its master, FANG, who was first introduced in Street Fighter V. Im Einzelspielermodus World Tour könnt ihr mehr über AKIs Interesse an der bösen Shadaloo-Organisation erfahren und ihr dabei helfen, ihre Kräutermedizin in Tian Hong Yuan zu finden, einem neuen Ort, an dem die neue Meisterin getroffen und ihre Moves für den eigenen Avatar erlernt werden estimated.
Moves that can be learned include:
- Snake eyelashes: From a distance, Aki allows her nails to fly forward like a chain, poisoning opponents she strikes. When a poison flower hits an already poisoned enemy, it triggers an explosion, opening the enemy to later attacks.
- Eggplant pulse: AKI sends a bubble forward which also poisons the enemies it hits. She can attack the bubble with the Nightshade Chaser to pre-burst it, which increases the area of effect.
- Spring orchid: Aki puts in front of him a pool of poison, which poisons the enemies who step into it.
- evil slide: With this movement, it is possible to slide across the screen to avoid threats and also move forward to perform follow-up actions such as a poison fang, heel strike, or trap.
- claws o zi: AKI’s Level 3 Super Art penetrates various pressure points on an opponent’s body and injects a poison that explodes dangerously from within.
AKI and her alternate outfit will be available to owners of the Year 1, Deluxe Edition, or Ultimate Edition Character Pass on September 27. You can try it out for an hour with the Rental Fighter Pass you get with the Fighting Pass.
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”