Music is made on Lake Geneva. The Jazz Festival takes place in Montreux. No time to visit the festival? You can watch Joe Bonamassa and Buddy Guy’s concerts live tonight.
no time? Blue News sums it up for you
- the 57th Montreux Jazz Festival From June 30 to July 15, 2023.
- Good news for all the music lovers who can’t make the pilgrimage to Lake Geneva this time: Blue Music broadcasts the best live concerts.
- Tonight, first Friends and then Joe Bonamassa will be on stage. The live broadcast begins at 9 p.m.
BB King predicted to him as a teenager: “You’ll be a legend before you’re 25.”
30 years later, Joe Bonamassa is the most famous guitarist in the world. His voice sounds like he was listening closely to the qualities that shaped idols’ guitar playing.
Many fans even see him as the successor to Eric Clapton. Bonamassa is also one of the few blues musicians who can still fill large halls and stadiums.
Buddy Guy – A living legend of Chicago blues
Buddy Guy is considered a Chicago blues legend. However, her story begins in Louisiana. The guitarist was born in 1936 on a farm 100 miles from New Orleans.
He was only seven years old when he made his first guitar, using two strings attached to a piece of wood and secured with his mother’s pins.
In 1957 he moved to Chicago and participated in many sessions for Chess Records along with Howlin’ Wolf and Muddy Waters. Known for his guitar style, he was subsequently voted into the 25 Greatest Players of All Time by Rolling Stone magazine.
Current live program on Blue Zoom
- June 30: Tom O’Dell, 9:20 p.m – Simply Red, 10:30 p.m
- July 1: No live broadcast
- July 2nd: Bastien Becker, 9:20 PM – Chris Isaak, 10:30 PM
- July 3: Navy, 9:20 p.m. – Caroline Polachek, 10:30 p.m.
- July 4: Ayra Starr, 9:20 PM – Rema, 10:40 PM
- July 5: Pip Millet, 9:20 p.m
- July 6: Iggy Pop, 10:30 p.m – Al-Warda, at 12:05 a.m
- July 7: Roberta SA, 9:20 p.m. – Gilberto Gil and Family, 11:55 p.m
- July 8: Hermanos Gutierrez, 10:35 p.m
- July 9: Jon-Baptiste, 9:20 p.m
- July 10: Lovejoy, 9:20 p.m. – Norah Jones, 10:40 p.m – idle, 12:00 a.m
- July 11: The Teskey Brothers, 12:00 a.m
- July 12: Morchiba, 9:20 p.m – Seal, 10:30 p.m
- July 13: Olivia Dean, 9:20 p.m. – Marcus Miller, 10:40 p.m
- July 14: Buddy Guy, 9 p.m. – Joe Bonamassa, 12:10 a.m.
- July 15: Nile Rodgers imminent, 12:00 a.m
- subject to change.
Experience the best concerts with blue music
Through Blue Music and as sponsor of Switzerland’s most popular music festivals, Swisscom creates unique experiences on-site, on-the-go and at home. We accompany many of the best and biggest national open spaces and feature the stars of the scene front and backstage exclusively on all of our channels: online at blue newson Social media and with blue zoom And Blu TV Also on the big screen at home.
“Professional music expert. Creator. Student. Twitter aficionado. Unapologetic coffee trailblazer.”