If TSV 1860 win their away match in Munster today (4.30pm, db24 ticker), Jakobacci (currently 14th) could make a big leap forward and jump up to sixth. Coach Maurizio Jacobacci also believes attacking weakness will soon be a thing of the past: “It’s only a matter of time before we score goals. Why not Sunday in Munster?
The Italian-Swiss player will have to make three changes: David Richter will take over in goal for the Lions in favor of ailing goalkeeper Marco Heller – and the coach will also substitute Valmir Slimani for Errol Zeinallahou. He hopes this will put more pressure on the Prussian target. Nicky Lange will also defend the injured Leroy Kwadwo (muscle).
db24 tip: Münster – 1860 1:2.
- 3:40 pm
- Who is David Richter? He arrived from Kickers Offenbach on a free transfer in the summer – and for a long period during the build-up it looked like the newcomer could prevail, until the blitz in Heimstetten, when he made a fatal mistake.
- 3:40 pm
- Back to the goalkeeper swap: The Lions are keeping a big secret about why Heller won’t be able to play – they just wrote on their Insta channel: “Marco Heller is injured and unfortunately not automatically available for the Lions against Munster. He’s still there and keeping his fingers crossed from “Yes, lions. We wish you a speedy recovery.” We agree with that.
- 3:38 pm
- The match ended in Ulm: Dresden narrowly won 3-2 over the promoted team and returned to first place.
- 3:37 pm
- The referee for today’s match is German League referee Dr. Robin Brown.
- The Prussians also had two shaky candidates – but both in the starting lineup: Malik Batmaz and Nico Koulis. Is it all a hoax?
- However, the change would be a disadvantage as the 1860s are yet to play in this defensive formation, including a goalkeeper – and hopefully the Lions will make the best of that.
- Now David Richter, who arrived from Kickers Offenbach in the summer, can show that he is in no way inferior to No. 1 Heller…
- Hello from Monster! The line-up is of course a big surprise for us – especially the change of goalkeeper: Marco Heller doesn’t even feature in the team, but he made the trip to Munster. He took the bus to the training ground yesterday, as did third-choice goalkeeper Julius Schmid. Did you really suspect that Heller might have to succeed?
“Tv expert. Hardcore creator. Extreme music fan. Lifelong twitter geek. Certified travel enthusiast. Baconaholic. Pop culture nerd. Reader. Freelance student.”