Before you start this Quizzticle, you also need to wear a straw hat first.Image: Shutterstock
October 28, 2023 at 12:03 pmOctober 28, 2023 at 12:48 pm
Dear Quizzticle class
Today we learn about heraldry. To be more precise: it’s about logos. These are mottos or slogans that are not spoken, but are written on the coat of arms. A small example from London:
Sound difficult? This is true too! My boss said you’ll hate me because of the difficulty. we will see. With a little knowledge and knowledge of the language, you can do it. Otherwise there is still “Quizz den Huber” on Sunday.
This is how it works:
- Name the 20 countries you are looking for for logos
- The original language of the logos serves as a little help
- The order doesn’t matter.
- Pay attention to the correct spelling. German spelling applies to the country.
- The countdown has started, you have 20 minutes.
- Press play and let’s get started!
You may also be interested in:
Nine countries from South America and Asia want to work together to prevent the extinction of the remaining river dolphins. Representatives of the countries signed a joint declaration on Tuesday in the Colombian capital, Bogota, to protect these animals.
“Tv specialist. Friendly web geek. Food scholar. Extreme coffee junkie.”