Comments on weltwoche.ch serve as a platform for discussion and aim to enable readers to exchange opinions openly. It is important to us that all comment columns are discussed fairly and factually. Sharp and matter-of-fact criticism of the content of the article, or, where appropriate, of the contributions of other forum participants, is welcome, as long as it is provided politely. On the other hand, data that violates privacy and is discriminatory violates our Guidelines. They will be deleted, as will comments that use sexual, derogatory, or abusive language. Contributions of a commercial nature will not be approved. Chain comments (two or more in a row to avoid the character limit) should also be avoided, although online editors can allow exceptions with a sense of proportion.
Comment columns are linked to the article, so the thematic orientation is predetermined. Therefore, we ask you to refrain from posts that are not related to the content of the article.
Using the comment function means agreeing to our guidelines.
Unacceptable are the statements made
- It has nothing to do with the topic of the article
- commercial in nature
- Personally insulting other forum participants
- Mockery of individuals or groups based on race, ethnicity, or religion
- It has flaws in spelling and punctuation
- Contain derogatory modifications or paraphrases of people’s names
- Contains more than one external link
- Contains a link to questionable websites
- It just contains a link with no descriptive context for it
As a medium committed to the free expression of opinion, Weltwoche Verlags AG treats the posting of comments freely. However, the online editorial team reserves the right to disapprove comments at its sole discretion and without giving reasons. In principle, there is no right to post a comment. Editors also reserve the right to make cuts.
“Tv specialist. Friendly web geek. Food scholar. Extreme coffee junkie.”