The big new addition to World of WarCraft: Dragonflight will launch in two weeks – and Blizzard is now taking the next step in preparations in advance. The next stage has been launched in this regard.
advance World of WarCraft: Dragon Journey, which will finally launch on November 29, Blizzard is now taking the next step in preparation and has entered Phase 2 of the corresponding update. You get new content before the new add-on.
Specifically, there is a new mix of class and race with Caller of the Dractyr, a new area with “The Forbidden Island”, a new dungeon with Uldaman and another game event with “Unleashed Hurricane”.
The official information about individual content reads as follows:
- New class / new race group: Caller of the Dractyr
- Players who pre-purchased World of Warcraft: Dragonflight will be able to create and play a character with the new Dractyr hero class.
- new area: Forbidden Island
- Players can play through the starting area of Dracthyr’s Callers and get a glimpse into the history of the Dragon Islands and the ever-renewing threats to its inhabitants.
- New Dungeon: Oldaman – Tyre’s Legacy
- Players can return to a classic dungeon restored by Alexstrasza’s order to recover a mysterious relic. These remains are said to contain the memories of Tire, the deceased guardian and former ally of the Dragonflies.
- In-game events: Ultimate Tornado
- Players can fend off elemental attacks in new missions and world events that herald the beginning of Dragonflight.
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”