A 20-year-old surfer was attacked by a shark off the coast of Australia on Monday afternoon. The attack took place at Crescent Head between Brisbane and Sydney in New South Wales – a popular surf spot due to its waves.
The 20-year-old survived the attack and was seriously injured, TV broadcaster 9News reported. He was taken to a hospital. Beach visitors can previously pull the man out of the water and take care of him until emergency doctors call.
The surfer father thanks the beach travelers for responding so quickly. “First responders are responsible for making sure our boy is still alive,” he told 9News.
It is a large white shark
“Our shark researchers have examined the bite photos and concluded that it may have been caused by a large white shark bite three meters long,” the authority said.
Last year there was one in Australia Record of Dangerous Attacks by Cruel Predatory Fish: Eight people were bitten – since 1934. (Yuk)
Posted: 07/07/2021, 00:53
Last Updated: 07.07.2021, 07:31 AM