It’s a big comeback for a big star: On Sunday, March 27, Helen Fischer (37) will inspire thousands of people in Grindelwald B. Uncertainty among fans has been immense in recent weeks: Fischer has postponed his concert in Bad Hofgastein, Austria, to the end of the year at short notice. Is she also now canceling her appearances against Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau? number! SnowpenAir officials have announced that the show at Grindelwald is not in danger.
Ten facts about looking huge:
1. SnowpenAir is no longer held at Kleine Scheidegg, but at Grindelwald Grund in the new V-Bahn station. The flight is shorter, and the air is less thin. The height of the Grund is 937 meters, and the height of the Kleine Scheidegg River is 2061 meters above sea level. Fisher’s vocals should be solely responsible for the crowd’s shortness of breath.
2. While it sold out on Saturday, there are still a few tickets left for Sunday.
3. The expectation is doubly high because Fisher has been a rarity for so long. In January 2019, she announced a creative break. After the release of the album “Raush” in the fall of 2021, she withdrew again due to her pregnancy. Daughter Nala was born at the end of last year, her father is dancer Thomas Settle (37).
4. Fisher’s former partner, Florian Silberezen, 40, was an early adopter, with whom she still has a close friendship.
5. Aside from Grindelwald and the newly scheduled party in Bad Hofgastein in October, she can only be seen in Munich (D) in August. With 150,000 visitors, it has to be the largest concert in the German-speaking world ever.
6. Rumors persisted that Fisher could also use the free time to attend this spring’s wedding. The wedding was planned on their property in the Bavarian Ammersee.
7. In the meantime, the perfect location has been put into perspective. In the summer it is overcrowded with mosquitoes, and rainwater accumulates during storms.
VIII. Regarding the aging of their daughter, Fisher and Settle already thought about the possibility of emigration. The focus is New York.
9. When Fisher gets to SnowpenAir it’s still open. The Victoria Jungfrau in Interlaken or the luxury resort Bergwelt is ideal for an overnight stay.
10 Sunday’s warm-up ritual won’t go away: Before the start, Fisher pulls out with her musicians. Then everyone joins hands and forms a circle, “almost like family.” Matching Oberland is a backstage buffet with braids, cheeseburgers and Schlieffmücht.
Solo hit star: Five amazing facts about Helen Fisher(01:02)
“Professional music expert. Creator. Student. Twitter aficionado. Unapologetic coffee trailblazer.”
So yes? The truth about him and Sharon Batiste
At this age you are too old for miniskirts!
Stephanie Heinzmann: Star hairstylist defends her green hair