“Sonic Colors” is getting a new release. This is “Sonic Colors: Ultimate,” which can be seen in the first trailer.
SEGA today announced “Sonic Colors: Ultimate”, a new version of “Sonic Colors” from 2010. As it says, “Sonic Colors: Ultimate is developed by award-winning studio Blind Squirrel Entertainment and gives the classic paint a renewed coat of paint.” Thanks to stunning graphics, additional functions, new mode and improved gameplay. ”The new“ Sonic Colors: Ultimate ”will be released on September 7, 2021 for the PC (Epic Games Store), Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The first trailer will also be shown. The retail version also includes the exclusive Baby Sonic keyring.
Game description: “Experience a totally high-speed adventure! The evil Dr. Eggman has built a huge interstellar theme park, full of crazy rides and colorful attractions – but the facilities are powered by the help of an alien race enslaved, Wisps. Sonic uses his speed to free the Wisps and discover the secrets behind their power. Six colorful worlds await to be discovered, each one with dangerous enemies and obstacles. Sonic faces an incomparable test. The mysterious powers of his Wisps give him the abilities to face the challenges in Sonic Colors: Ultimate! Revised graphics, hot features, improved gameplay and a new mode ensure the Sonic Colors experience Absolute! ”
Features of von Sonic Colors: Ultimate
- Sonic’s Speed and Unstoppable Action: Accelerate your adrenaline-pumping speeds, zoom through challenging worlds and maneuver Sonic through dangerous obstacles. Plan your attacks perfectly, so charge your reinforcements, to reach supersonic speeds.
- Interstellar Theme Park: Discover and experience a wonderful ocean, for example Sweet Mountain, which is filled with all kinds of desserts, or the Aquarium Park, with its infinite pools full of marine creatures. All parks and attractions are located around the mysterious Astro Theme Park.
- Wisp Power-Ups: Sonic works to improve his skills using the powers of extraterrestrial Wisps. They can be used to defeat enemies as well as uncover secrets that obscure an interstellar amusement park. By using ghost strings, even massive objects can be penetrated and alternative paths discovered.
- Better than ever: Available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. Sonic Colors: Ultimate is colorful and beats revised graphics, improved controls, and many other gameplay upgrades. Thanks to backward compatibility, the title can also play on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S.
- Rival-Rush Mode: Test your skills against Metal-Sonic. Defeat him to unlock more rewards.