1. All text, images, graphics, audio, video and animation files published on the Porsche Newsroom, as well as their arrangement, are subject to copyright and other laws protecting Porsche’s intellectual property. It may be used – provided the source is indicated – exclusively for editorial reporting and not for advertising or other commercial purposes. No distribution, copying, editing, distribution or use on the Websites for purposes other than editorial purposes is permitted.
2. All logos and trademarks mentioned in the Porsche Newsroom are – unless otherwise stated – protected trademarks of Dr. Eng. hc F. Porsche AG (hereinafter referred to as Porsche AG), including (but not limited to) the Porsche coat of arms, Porsche lettering and model series names.
3. All contents of the Porsche Newsroom have been carefully researched and compiled. However, the information may contain errors or inaccuracies. Porsche AG does not accept any responsibility with regard to the results that may be achieved through the use of the information, in particular with regard to its accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
4. We expressly point out that the products displayed in the Porsche Newsroom do not always have to correspond to country-specific products. Data regarding legislative, legal and tax regulations have effect only on the Federal Republic of Germany.
5. When using the Porsche Newsroom, technical failures, such as delays in sending messages, cannot be ruled out. Porsche AG does not accept any liability for any damage resulting.
6. If the Porsche Newsroom refers to websites (links) of third parties, Porsche AG does not bear any responsibility for the content of the linked pages. By confirming the link, the user leaves the information display of Porsche AG.
7. By acknowledging these usage rights, the user undertakes to refrain from any inappropriate use of the Porsche Newsroom.
8. In the event of improper use, Porsche AG reserves the right to block access to the Porsche Newsroom.
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”