Developer Artefacts Studio and publisher Dear Villagers today released the tactical role-playing game “The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos” for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, including a launch trailer. The so-called “chicken version” contains the main game and “Ruins of Limis” in the DLC.
Game description: “The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos is a tactical RPG filled with magic, humor and chaos! Players lead a diverse group of funny heroes who embark on an epic adventure through the horrific action. The Naheulbeuk dungeon. The team uses its “strength” and his “knowledge of dealing with all the evil that evil Zhangdar opposes.”
Added: “The English voiceover from the title is led by Felicia Day (The Guild, Geek & Sundry, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and the title is also translated into German (game scripts and voice actors). Naheulbeuk combines fun, creativity and chaos in an epic backgammon campaign with challenges from The best tactical RPG to offer a whole new adventure.”
Features of von The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: Chaos Amulet
- Explore a huge dungeon full of surprises – from caves to the luxurious quarters of the evil ruler Zangdar, an ice skating rink and a very vibrant pub!
- Games with seven classic role-playing characters that complement their skills: elf, elf, barbarian, wizard, org, ranger and thief
- Role-playing battles with creative support mechanisms between team members أعضاء
- More than 100 different enemies will challenge your tactical skills in battles
- Hidden and destructible objects (including beer mugs) with amazing status effects will help you in battles…or not!
- Adaptive difficulty level: From the accessible and fun story mode with a simplified combat system to the Nightmare Mode, where the smallest tactical misstep means your ending is something for the player.
- Strange conversations, silly situations and unusual acquaintances are waiting for you!
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”