Square Enix has published a comprehensive statement on the development status of “Outriders”. Among other things, there is a major correction in the works that will be released in the foreseeable future.
After a release full of bumps, hands are still being placed on the “Outriders” and the developers are eager to improve the game. So that players know roughly what will happen in the coming days and weeks and which parts of the game are currently being reviewed, developers have published a list that addresses this issue.
The List It can be noted, among other things, that a major correction is in progress. It is currently being tested. The inventory recovery process also continued over the weekend. You should soon be able to learn more about this.
Developers on the update process:
- Delete inventory and restore personal
- Our work and refund testing will continue over the weekend. We hope to be able to establish a clear timeline as soon as possible.
- The major patch that we plan to release in the near future is currently in the testing phase.
- We will release detailed patch notes after its release, but let’s just mention some key points:
- Fixes a number of crashes in the game.
- It will fix a number of multi-player issues, errors, and crashes.
- Fixes an issue that could cause players to freeze at the Sign In screen.
- It will contain various fixes for equipment, mods, skill, quest, level, and lighting errors.
- This patch will also fix a number of community issues including (but not limited to):
- Difficulty dealing with snipers.
- Difficulty dealing with excessive critter recoil in Stargrave Flight.
- Crash dump of 300MB left on the computer.
- Many other things.
- As you might notice, the above patch will fix a number of issues, errors, and crashes related to the multi-player.
- While we hope these fixes will improve the multiplayer experience for many of you, we’ll still be happy to review detailed reports of issues in multiplayer mode (as reported in this community earlier this week).
- The intentions behind budgeting, missions, downsizing, and other important areas of discussion in society:
- We realize these are topics that are currently discussed a lot in the community – of course, they are also topics we discuss internally. However, since these are essential aspects of the game, feedback and considerations regarding changes over time should be taken into account. That is, while we have not discussed these issues yet, we intend to do so in the future.
“Outriders” have been available since April 1, 2021 for PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, Xbox One, Google Stadia and PC. More about the game You can find out about this in our topic overview.
More messages too Outriders.
Usually, links to Amazon, Media Markt, Saturn, and some other retailers are affiliate links. When we make a purchase, we receive a small commission that we can use to fund the page that can be used for free. You have no flaws.