The BBC broadcast the first part of the documentary “Princes and the Press” on Monday against the wishes of the royal family. The palace was not allowed to view the material in advance and was very angry threatened with boycott. Accordingly, Queen Elizabeth II (95), Prince Charles (73) and Prince William (39) have refused to work on future BBC projects.
The documentary deals with how the relationship between Prince William, Prince Harry (37) and the British press has changed over the years. According to the Daily Mail, the two princes were said to have ordered their staff to slander each other in the media.
Omid Scobey, 40, royal expert and co-author of Harry and Meghan’s biography Quest for Freedom, confirms this and says in the documentary that all negative headlines about Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, 40, have been targeted by his family scattered.
The courtiers would pass the information directly to the press. It is alleged that there should have been a deal in return for Prince William and the Duchess Kate to be reported (39).
Scooby in the documentary: “There have been rumors for a long time that many of the most harmful and negative stories come from other royal families or other aides to the king. My own research confirms this.”
Journalists confirm suspicions
If true, it would at least explain why the Ice Age between Harry and William never ended. The relationship between the two had been strained for years.
Some royal journalists also have their say in the documentary – including star journalist Dan Wootton (38). They confirm suspicions. Various circles are involved in the palace. It is an open secret in England that William’s team contributed to the bad image of Harry and Meghan. (fmü)
“Professional music expert. Creator. Student. Twitter aficionado. Unapologetic coffee trailblazer.”