Android 12 QPR3 Beta 2 is now available after the release of the April security patch for stable Pixel users.
Come in four weeks Unexpected first betaAndroid 12 QPR3 will be released in June with the next quarterly feature drop, reflecting increased testing by Google. Will come Android 13. Expected To join the beta program this month.
- Fixed issues causing loud noises when making phone calls on some devices. (Issue 224716473)
- Fixed an issue causing the bottom of the Google Maps user interface to be cut off at the bottom of the screen on some devices. (Issue No. 223688137)
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Google Messages app to fail to send a received message by scanning a QR code.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Google Phone app to crash after using the back gesture while searching.
Google has identified the following issues in Beta 2:
- In some cases, the Google Camera app icon in the device profile inadvertently shows an indication of a work profile.
- When running the NHS COVID-19 app, an underlying storage issue may cause the app to crash.
Android 12 QPR3 Beta 2 is available for the Pixel 4/XL, 4a, 5, 5a, 6, and 6 Pro phones, with the Pixel 3a/XL receiving its latest guaranteed update in May.
Those enrolled in the Android 12 Beta program will be updated to QPR3 Beta 2 via OTA. It comes as 2.03GB on the Pixel 6 Pro and became available soon after launch. (theoreticallyBeta 1 users are looking forward to a return to stability You need to sideload first April security patch before opting out at google.com/android/beta to Wipe the device completely.)
FTC: We use affiliate links to generate revenue. more.
“Loving explorer. Award winning coffee fan. analyst. solving problems. troublemaker.”
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”