Watch out for the Earth players! After the recent news that the pirated RPG King of Seas will hit the market on May 25, developers of 3DClouds and global indie game brand Team17 are pleased to announce pre-orders for the Nintendo Switch (via the Nintendo eShop I And the we) And Xbox One versions (via Microsoft Store) Possible from today. Nintendo and Xbox fans can try King of Seas for themselves by downloading a All-new demos For the Nintendo Switch * and Xbox One *, available today on the Nintendo eShop and Xbox Store.
The action-packed marine navigation adventure will launch on May 25 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch. In addition to demos for the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One, PC gamers can also confront intimidating hackers by downloading a demo from the Steam page.
About the king of the seas
King of Seas is an RPG set in a procedurally created deadly pirate universe. In a harrowing story, you fight to get back what was taken from you and embark on an epic adventure in a wonderful world full of battles, lost islands and treasures. A world full of amazing characters and breathtaking quests will accompany you on your way to becoming the king of all pirates.
- Story: A series of missions will guide you on your journey and reveal the wonderful characters in the world of King of Seas that will lead you to the next path of your epic adventure.
- Action Generation: Immerse yourself in a lush, procedurally generated world that constantly updates the mechanics of exploration in each new game.
- Dynamic world: The world interacts with every move you make, sea routes change and with every settlement occupied, the difficulty level adapts to present you with a new challenge over and over again.
- Map: The dense fog ensures that the journey to destinations is not easy, after all, you don’t want to lose the joy of exploring.
- Navigation system: atmospheric effects affect gameplay. During the storm, sail at your own risk, flee from the enemies and always remember to watch the direction of the wind closely to stay in control while fighting. The strategy starts here.
- Ship customization: Five types of ships highly customizable with a system of equipment and skills, just like in a real RPG!
- Combat System: Not only cannon shots and naval strategy, but also speed and scenery, thanks to a pool of over 20 skills to choose from and three branches of talent to suit every play style.
King of Seas will be available on May 25, 2021 for Windows PCs via Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Fans can request the PC version on the official King of Seas Steam page here. For the latest information, please visit Official Website Or follow up on social media Social networking site Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Disagreement And the Youtube.
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”