Comments on weltwoche.ch serve as a discussion platform and aim to enable readers to exchange opinions openly. It is important to us that all comment columns are discussed fairly and factually. Sharp and matter-of-fact criticism of the content of the article or, where appropriate, of the contributions of other forum participants is welcome, as long as it is offered politely. On the other hand, data that violates privacy and is considered discriminatory violates our guidelines. They will be deleted, as will comments that use abusive, sexual, or abusive language. Contributions of a commercial nature will not be approved. String comments (two or more comments in a row to avoid the character limit) should also be avoided, though online editors can allow exceptions with a sense of proportion.
Comment columns are linked to articles, so the thematic direction is predetermined. Therefore, we ask you to refrain from contributions that are not related to the content of the article.
Using the comment function means agreeing to our guidelines.
Statements that are not allowed
- It has nothing to do with the topic of the article
- It is commercial in nature
- Personally insulting other forum participants
- Demeaning individuals or groups on the basis of race, ethnicity, or religion
- It has spelling and punctuation defects
- Contains derogatory modifications of names or paraphrases of persons
- Contains more than one external link
- Contains a link to questionable websites
- It just contains a link with no descriptive context for it
As a medium committed to freedom of expression, Weltwoche Verlags AG treats the publication of comments freely. However, the online editorial team reserves the right to disapprove comments at its sole discretion and without giving reasons. In principle, there is no right to post a comment. Editors also reserve the right to make cuts.
“Tv specialist. Friendly web geek. Food scholar. Extreme coffee junkie.”
Asia: Siberian heat wave – 20 minutes
Aircraft from 25 NATO countries – Air Defender 2023: What does a massive air force maneuver mean ArchDaily
Switzerland Roaming Fees: The Cost Trap for Travelers