The Health Authority warns
Australians are suddenly hallucinating about spinach
Contaminated spinach caused hallucinations in several people in Australia. The health authority warned of potentially serious consequences, including delirium, hallucinations, tachycardia and blurred vision.
In Australia, more than 50 people suddenly hallucinated after eating spinach.
More than 50 people in Australia experienced hallucinations and severe nausea after eating spinach. They all ate baby spinach from the Costco supermarket. NSW Health said they had “symptoms of poisoning”. Perhaps the vegetables were “accidentally contaminated”.
“Patients who were in very bad shape had severe hallucinations, where they saw things that weren’t there,” Darren Roberts, medical director of the state’s poison center, told the paper.Sydney Morning Announces». “You can no longer say exactly what happened.” Fortunately no one died.
Impurity with spinach
The health authority has warned of possible “serious” consequences of eating spinach, including delirium, hallucinations, tachycardia and blurred vision.
To avoid further cases, customers who have purchased baby spinach from the supermarket chain should throw away the vegetables immediately. The manufacturer suspects that the spinach came into contact with weeds and was therefore contaminated. However, it concerns only this product, not all other vegetables are affected. (lrc)
“Tv specialist. Friendly web geek. Food scholar. Extreme coffee junkie.”