Updates are recommended for all users as they fill in vulnerabilities and introduce improvements. All changes and variants available for desktop, server or HoloLens Microsoft leads in Windows 10 Update History and publish corresponding knowledge base articles. We have compiled the available updates, detailed information about the updates is not yet available, we will send it as soon as it is available. New updates are available for the following versions of Windows:
Patch on November 2021 Quick Nav
Security related changes
Microsoft has combined the latest servicing stack update (SSU) for the operating system with the last cumulative update (LCU) since May. A prerequisite for this – that is, no single SSU installation is required beforehand – is the patch-day update from May 11, 2021, with which the change was introduced. A little tip: at the beginning of the release, the Knowledge Base articles may not have been accessed directly from Microsoft. But this usually changes very quickly. about the Search the Microsoft Update Catalog But you can already find all the new releases.
The following list helps to check if you have installed the latest version. There you will find the latest build numbers for individual Windows versions. Check the version number you have installed by using the keyboard command Windows + R to open the Run dialog, then the entry “WinVer” will invoke the version view.
Windows 10 versions:
- version 21H1 of Windows 10, KB5007186 (Build 19043.1348)
- version 20H2 of Windows 10, KB5007186 (Building 19042.1348)
- Windows 10 2004 edition, KB5007186 (Building 19041.1348)
- Windows 10 version 1909, KB5007189 (Building 18363.1916)
- Windows 10 version 1809, KB5007206 (Building 17763.2300)
- Windows 10 version 1607, KB5007206 (Building 14393.4770)
Security updates for Windows 10 version 21H1, 20H2, and 2004
The latest Windows 10 May 2021 update has received a new security patch. The new build number is 19043.1348. Users who installed the October 2020 Update or the May 2020 Update will receive build numbers 19042.1348 and 19041.1348.
- General Security Update for Windows.
- Fixes an issue where a stylus with a width of 0 (zero) would represent a pixel regardless of the transformation.
- Overview of changes in the knowledge base article: KB5007186
Security Updates for Windows 10 (As of 2019)
The Windows 10 fall 2019 release received an update: the new build number is 18363.1916 (for version 1909 variant, November 2019 update).
- General Security Update for Windows.
- This security update contains quality improvements. The most important changes include:
- A known issue has been resolved that could prevent Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) printers from being installed successfully.
- Fixes an issue where a stylus would display 0 (zero) pixels regardless of conversion.
- Adds a feature that makes certain data transfers across browsers easier.
- Fixes an issue in JScript9.dll with PropertyGet.
- Addresses an issue where certain access kiosks configured with Microsoft Edge as a kiosk app sometimes fail to restart Microsoft Edge when users close a browser window.
- Microsoft Defender enhances Endpoint’s ability to detect and intercept ransomware and advanced attacks.
- Resolves an issue where File Explorer stops responding and logs event 1000 in the application event log with exception code 0xc0000005. This issue occurs after installing Windows updates KB5005624 and KB5006667, which were released on or before October 12, 2021.
- Overview of changes in the knowledge base article: KB5007189
Security updates for Windows 10 version 1809 and 1607
Even the elderly Windows 10 editions In 2016 and 2018, it received security updates. Security updates contain quality improvements.
download Windows 10: Cumulative Patch
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”