To increase the security of your Google account, you can activate two-factor authentication (2FA). We’ll explain how to do this.
Passwords are still used a lot but are often weak and thus insecure. This exposes you to an increased risk of your online accounts being hacked. Did you know that you can also use two-factor authentication (2FA) to log into your Google account?
Note: You can either use your mobile phone and receive codes via SMS or phone calls. Or, you can use backup codes, security keys, or set up an authentication app.
- Log in to your Google account on your computer, if necessary, and click on the account picture in the upper right corner.
- In the menu go to Safety.
- go to the Sign in to Google.
- To the right of 2-step confirmation, click Outside.
- In the “2-step confirmation” window, click the button let’s start.
- Enter your phone number and choose again whether you want an SMS or a phone call.
Advice: Across Use other backup options You will be presented with backup codes that you can use to access your account. These are one-time security codes that you can use to log in when your mobile phone is not close at hand. These are one-time codes. Download or print it.
- Enter the code you received in the “Confirm Number” window.
- Click Continue.
- In the prompt window, tap Activation.
- You will now be prompted when logging in and you can tap on the smartphone screen And the Make sure you are about to sign in to Google.
Online accounts: Two-factor authentication with Umbrella can be found here.
“Subtly charming coffee scholar. General zombie junkie. Introvert. Alcohol nerd. Travel lover. Twitter specialist. Freelance student.”
That was … Calendar Week 2023/12 • JPGAMES.DE
Premiere of “Our Life in the Woods”
Resident Evil 4 Remake: Blinking Lights on PS5 – Capcom is working on a fix