These pictures are for anyone whose class never goes the way this beautiful lesson plan intended.
Perhaps you are in the middle of your legal career or have already been a teacher for a few years. Either way, you’ve probably already noticed that many of your colleagues have quite similar experiences, and honestly? It’s best summed up in a few fictional memes. A good starting point for this is the Instagram page @ Referendar. memeswhich collects exactly these positions and we present some of the best ones here.
You can use this to dry your tears when a well-prepared lesson goes down the drain again:
1. At least you won’t have to go to the gym after school.
2. Clothes make the man, right?
3. Especially before an exam:
4. After all, relaxation is a must:
5. Then your achievements will at least keep you warm:
6. “Isn’t that Mr/Ms…..” “No, it isn’t!”
7. After all, you changed a whole sentence:
8. Teachers notice something like this (at least at best…):
9. It Was Worth Trying… Or Maybe Not:
10. It is difficult for you to know that the substitute teacher watched a movie with the students instead:
11. Guaranteed to Work:
12. Actually the best thing about the job:
13. Like a Slap in the Face:
14. Not with me, my friend:
15. For the next hit, it’s bound to happen again:
do you want more? Then here are 15 tweets that sum up everyday life as a teacher better than: “What? Apples? Pears?”
“Professional music expert. Creator. Student. Twitter aficionado. Unapologetic coffee trailblazer.”